Onderzoek wijst uit dat alle landelijke politieke partijen mensen digitaal uitsluiten. Een groot deel van de bevolking heeft geen toegang tot hun website.
Hi, I'm Erik. I'm disabled and doing it anyway.
- What: Accessibility, Inclusive Design and Design Systems
- With: Large organizations, managers, developers and designers
- Where: Open source, finance, government and retail
- How: Consultancy with a strong focus on results
- Assess - We explore what the current status is. Contact me to have a chat!
- Fix - It's time to improve what's there, and start looking forward. Put out some fires and build a strategy.
- Ingrain - You want long lasting solutions. Let's boost the knowledge of your entire organization! How about a workshop, a training, or great documentation?
Pick my brain. Let's work together, address your specific needs and make something great!Contact me
My toolbox includes
- Everything Microsoft
- Everything Google
- Everything Adobe
And the list goes on. Let's just say, I can handle whatever you throw at me.
- Web Accessibility Specialist
- First certified Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) in the Netherlands
- Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
- Facilitating the community and meetups of the Dutch platform for Inclusive Design & Accessibility (IDEA11Y)
Blog, latest writings
People like people who are like them. That's practical for making friends. It's not when you want a well-rounded team.
Newsletters aren't for me. I do love sharing though. I came up with some alternatives including a Discord server. Let me share with you why I think that's a good idea.
There's a simple question I ask myself whenever I consider the usage of a toast-component.